JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal | Check Admission Status On JAMB Portal 2018/2019
Check here for JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal | Check Admission Status On JAMB Portal 2018/2019. How to check the JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal | Check Admission Status On JAMB Portal 2018/2019, continue to read below to see the full details on to check for this admission status on JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal.
The JAMB Caps admission portal helps JAMB candidates to check whether their school of choice has offered the admission. It is the central processing system that allows candidates to check their JAMB Admission Status. JAMB CAPS is the now trending word among JAMB Applicants who applied for admission into tertiary institutions especially this period when most tertiary institutions have started selling admission forms while some may have started releasing admission list.
JAMB CAPS is an acronym describing the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System. As the name hints, this is a system where the management will handle all admission processing while the CAPS Portal is the environment housing the features of the JAMB Central Admission processing.
1. Ensure you have active data bundle.
2. Open your favourite browser but I will advice you not to use Opera Mini.
3. Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx. IF the first link does not work for you, use this one http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
4. Caps Central admission portal home page will open.
5. Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
6. Click on the submit button.
7. Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear.
8. If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
9. If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
10. Be very careful to to accept admission when you are not offered or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school.
After following the steps outlined above in other to check if you have been offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, there are series of messages you are bound to see after you have input your JAMB Registration Number.
Below are the messages you will likely receive when you check your admission status using the JAMB caps and what you need to do concerning that.
If you check your admission status and what you see is admitted, then congratulations as you have been offered admission and you can now proceed to accept the admission and follow the next instruction after accepting your admission.
If after checking your admission status and you see Recommended, it means you may have been offered admission in other school other than the one you chose or an opportunity was opened for you in another school.
The Third set of message you may likely see when trying to check if you have been offered admission is Not Admitted, in this case, you have been considered for admission just yet or you will not be offered admission at all. If you see this message, you are not allowed to accept the admission.
If you see the above message bearing admission in progress, check back later, then it has a straight forward explanation which means that your school is yet to release they admission list or that they are still releasing the admission list.
If your portal shows approved, then congratulations, as JAMB has approved the admission offered to you.
11. Once you accept the admission offered you then you admission door is closed for that year.
For more information about JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!