KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2018 for Secondary School Leavers
Apply here for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship 2018 for Secondary School Leavers, how to apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship 2018, continue to read below to see the full details on how to apply for this scholarship.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Eligibility.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send an email to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 21st September 2018
For more information about #KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!