Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for 6th Regular Course Interview
Check here for Nigeria Police Academy, NPA, NPA Shortlisted Candidates 2018, Check NPA 6th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview, continue to read below to see the full details on how to check your name.
Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2018
The Nigeria Police Academy was founded with the aim to produce the ideal superior Police officer who is equipped with knowledge and skills to face challenges of policing in an increasingly complex Nigerian society and a technologically sophisticated world
NPA is a model security training institution, internationally respected for the quality and efficiency of its training and the excellence of its academic standards.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in JAMB and were the best 25 in their respective states and 10 from FCT in order of merit in the selection Examination of the 5th Regular Courses of Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil held on
NPA 6th Regular Courses List of Shortlisted Candidates.
Consequently they are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board at the Academy as indicated below:
- Candidates who fail to report 2 days after the reporting date above will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Original UTME result slip 2017
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- View the first and second batch lists below:
Note: Candidates from North Central, South East and South South are to report to the Academy on Sunday 11th of November while candidates from North East, North West and South West are to report on Monday the 12th for interview.
For more information about Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!