Nigeria Police constables Recruitment 2018/2019 | See www.policerecruitment.ng Police Force Registration Form
We are here again with the latest NPF Jobs news; the police recruit recruitment just started yesterday after they used their official twitter handler to announce to the public about Police Constable jobs that are available for citizens to apply.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 – NPF Recruitment general requirements
If you want to register for NPF recruitment 2018/2019, then you have to read about police jobs requirements below:
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
2018/2019 Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories
There are three major categories in Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019.
Eligibility for 2018/2019 Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age
Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and
English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense
- Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock
Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of
the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body,
Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Interested Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019?
Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
The application must be submitted only once.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form is out.
Application starts from 29th November 2018 and ends on 10 January 2019
However, For more information about Nigeria Police constables Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!